Krav Maga: Civilian Instructor Course (CIC)
The IKMF offers the most comprehensive, highest standard of Krav Maga Instructor training in the world. Become an Instructor to add Krav Maga to your existing Martial Arts school or to open a stand-alone Krav Maga facility. We are looking for candidates from across Canada, in particular Halifax, Winnipeg, Calgary, Peterborough, Kingston and London.
- The course is compiled of two parts referred to as CIC1, CIC2.
- The total duration of the course is 20 days or 180 hours (90 hours per part).
- The Civilian Instructor Course will educate you in most Krav Maga Techniques, various Fighting techniques, Principles of Krav Maga Doctrine, Teaching and Practice Methods, Training Methods, Basic Management, Promotion and Marketing of a training place and more.
- During the course participants will be supplied with the IKMF Instructor’s Manual, pictures and IKMF Logo (for future use once qualified), Grading and Curriculum material, lessons plans and more.
- An Instructor Diploma will be issued to qualified and successful participants by the IKMF.
- The graduates of the course will join the IKMF National branch (IKMF CANADA) and operate according to our simple regulations.
- A recommendation from the local Krav Maga organization in your country OR a police officer, military officer or a manager of a security company.
- Approval from the local IKMF director OR IKMF HQ (for candidates outside of Canada) to participate in the course.
- Good health declaration
- No criminal record
- Health insurance
- A personal interview (can be arranged on the phone)
- A minimum of 4 years training in a martial art with good striking abilities – teaching background is an asset.
- Note: If you are a candidate who lives in a city that has an IKMF school, you must train in that school for a minimum of six months before undergoing Instructor TrainingLocation: Algonquin College- 1385 Woodroffe Avenue- Ottawa, Ontario
- Dates:Part 1: June 12th, 2015 to June 21st, 2015
Part 2: July 10th to July 19th, 2015
- Host:Laurent Mougeot, Director IKMF Canada (Please contact Laurent directly for any logistical questions)
- Hotel:Algonquin Residences (the training room is at walking distance from the hotel)
- Payment schedule:Deposit of 15% ($525.00) before June 1st, 2015
Part 1: $1,487.50 – Before June 21st, 2015
Part 2: $1,487.50 – Before July 7th, 2015
Krav Maga: Tactical Solutions for Police Officers and Security Professionals
The video below illustrates perfectly why Krav Maga training is the perfect option to complete any type of Law Enforcement training for any unit and levels from security guards to SWAT team members. Krav Maga is based on problems and solutions.
- wielding attackers
- Attacks with sticks and blunt objects
- All levels of resistance, from passive to very aggressive
- Multiple attackers
- Third-party protection
- Various types of control depending on situation
We will teach you tactics that will complete any training you are already offering.
A modern Law-Enforcement agency needs the tools to educate its officers and members of its entire regular and special units in the topics of defensive tactics, self-defence, hand-to-hand combat and fighting at close quarters when the firearm cannot or must not be used. Building and educating a fighter as a whole and not just as a technician of weapons (firearm, baton etc.) is essential to achieve a well rounded officer that in the time of need will turn into a determined and aggressive fighter capable of fulfilling the demanding and dangerous tasks on-hand.
One who can respond correctly, without using excessive force, but with excellent ability to solve any problem and including protecting his fellow officers, or civilians when needed. The International Krav Maga Federation & School with our unique and excellent system, knowledge from around the world, and instructors give you this high level of education.
Please contact us and we will design the format of training that is best suited to your needs and availability- we will come to your training facility to deliver seminars and will tailor the training to your specific needs.